Hello. Im still stuck at Hainan, China. Will be back with lots of pictures.
- Stayed over at Baby's.
- His parents plus brother send me to the Airport.
- We nearly die in the plane before landing.
- Hotel was awesome.
- Food was awesome.
- The journey to Hainan from HaiKou was a 5hours bus trip.
- Weather warm like free, so we sweat like free.
- Prepaid card here cheat people money.
- Everything here is really very bad.
- Toilets stuck like free. 5 out of 6 cubicles stuck with shit.
- Toilets smell really "NICE".
- Chicken wings outside this place damn nice.
- Everything is so fucking cheap.
- One pack of cigg for SGD1.20.
- One bottle of sprite SGD0.50.
- Counting down for the return to hotel.
- Just 6more days!
- Typhoon approaching, nearly die.
- Heart-attack when the lightning struck.
- First thunder we heard here, 12.22am.
- After thunder struck, it's raining and cold like free.
- And hello, we're going to stuck in this school cus it's raining
- The time here really passes very slow. Even after few games of cards, it's just a half an hour. How can we survive?
I miss Singapore. I miss Bak Chor Mee, Bak Gua, Meatballs, Old Chang Kee, Chicken Rice, Watermelon Ice Blended, Sushi. Many siol.
I miss Baby, i miss parents, i miss HABI. I miss my room, my bed! ]:
Back to rotting.
Time checked: 12:44 PM