You may be the oneHappy monthsary, Super-NaggyNanny. Love yo!
<3
No work today, went out as usual. Jurong again. Wanted to watch movie but no much nice show. Went to see Baby Valen instead. Damn cute i tell you. I may consider Babysitting, shiok bodoh. Watched him sleeping, staring at things and smiling at me. Smiling at me lehhhhh! :D The little baby may grow up to be just like MingHong's pattern. Haha. Fart king siol, somemore damn loud :D
Oh my, cute bodoh. But i hate it when he fall asleep because i cant wake him up no matter how much noise i've made or even shaking him. I give up ): They played mahjong and i cant join in because im way too slow in mahjong. Haha. So i babysitted again. Got a free ride home, shiok.
It's School again tmr. I must learn to enjoy School i tell you. If not i confirm cant survive in this course. 3Pointer becomes 1Pointer. Haha, hope not.


Time checked: 11:13 PM