Ive found my forever.
Congrats me.
WELCOME 2009.Caught 'Yes Man' at GV. Awesome show. Super funny. Went Town, walked around. Crowded like free only. Went over to chalet at Changi Aloha, prawning at Pasir Ris there. It's really not a great place to prawn! Didnt really countdown because all of us were in the car. Cards game at chalet after that. Super fun plus forfeit of drinking the mixture of water plus coke plus F&N grape and potato chips. Taste not bad actually. I felt so hydrated. Super feel like puking out everything.
Wanted to watch the sunrise yet, couldnt find the spot so went for breakfast at Changi Village and cabbed back home after that. Superly tired. Perhaps it's because i slept at 7 in the morning on 31st and woke up at 11am on the same day then stayed up for the whole night till this morning. When ive got home, slept for only 7hours and im up again. Seriously, not enough sleep! Blame it on having insomnia on the night of 31st Dec. Stupid enough.
Will be working on this coming Sat and Sun. And be all ready for School on Monday. I miss Bayi, Babi and the whole lot of FT people (: Havent been meeting up with them since holidays started.
Well, it's a brand new year. Ive came out with better resolutions. Let me copy and paste from the previous post and add more in (:
- I wont be too harsh on my words towards everyone anymore.
- I will try to be gentle.
- I may consider cutting down on vulgarities and everything bad.
- I will study harder.
- I will be a better girl.
- I will try not to be so hot tempered.
- I will try being understanding.
- I will try not being so sensitive towards everything.
- I will be independent.
- I will be faithful.
- I will listen to advices.
I believe Year2009 will be a good year for me, and you.
I think im quite settled down now. Im ready for more things to come. Wait for my good news.
I realised no one can replace someone in my heart. Because no matter how i tried to keep this someone out of my heart, no matter how many times i said i really dont care, no matter how many times i feel like giving up, i realised that i really cant. So, i'll take good care of this someone, like how this someone always did. Because only you can change my heart and give me warmth.
I wont make you any promises because i'll only give you my forever.Im sorry friends.
xx
Since this is my personal blog, ive decided to post this whole chunk below, under here. Just for Henry.T
I thought that's an abandoned journal but yet the recent posts touched my heart. I didnt know whatever ive done had really hurt you so much in the last few months of Year2008. Im sorry. Ive been the super bad person all along and even when people thought that it was you who's super bad, i didnt make things clear. You're not as bad as me.
Im sorry that ive never been faithful and always make you lose trust in me. Im sorry for all these time. I know it always hurt you to let me out with some but you still did. It may not be that you agreed willingly but because you're preventing another fight with me. You does not have to pick up the courage to tell me everything. Because ive known, i'll be good. All these days, ive been thinking about us. I'll not tell you, i'll show you because i love you
<3
Bestest friend.
Time checked: 5:20 PM