Who are you to stop/control me?
Why do i have so much to worry about?
You tell me, you tell me, you tell me!
Ass.
Sentosa on Sat is really a great one.
Ive got burnt, we've got burnt.
GREAT, SUPER GREAT.
Great till pain. What an ass.
So we're red all over, till now.
Then it's getting itchy.
I dont like.
5% of my FPD Assignment is done.
Due on Thurs. Pray for me.
I really dont know how to carry on from there.
Phase test & SEN's presentation supposed to be on today.
But we were dismiss earlier again.
So, everything will be on tomorrow.
Damn it.
Im watching show & im tired ):
I dont wanna do my project today.
Monday isnt a good day for project!
I dislike my fringe, seriously!
Ive finally removed all my links, FINALLY FINALLY :D















if anyone were to rush things out,
i suppose we bid farewell.